BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well aint this some S$%T
















Ha ha ha, Today i officially removed Rihanna off my friend list and I have decided to rid myself of everything concerning my former fashion role model Ri Ri. lol. You know I really stood by and had faith in my girl through this entire Chris Brown Beatdown situation, but now that actual pics have surfaced i cannot allow myself to even think of this extremely fashionable, chic, BAD BITCH ;-) as my idol(not literately ppl). I mean really Ri Ri? America saw the results of the beatdown, those were not fucking lovelicks he was throwing. I really want to know WTF Chris Breezy said to make her go back...but as i have said before i know this was not the first incident...hopefully its the last. but we all know how that goes...

View more pics here:
http://www.ultimate-rihanna.com/gallery/index.php




0 comments: