BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Long Live the King

Words cannot express the countless number of emotions that i have gone through in the past week after hearing news the undisputed King of Pop had died on June 25,2009. Michael Jackson, who had perhaps become more famous for his weird behavior than his music, was undoubtedly a musical genius. I think that the world had forgotten that, but was instantly reminded of the influence that this very talented man has had on music and The world. We are reminded of his death daily, and my heart aches for the true die hard Michael Fans...for i was not a die hard fan but i have known about and admired Michael Jackson's music for as long as i have lived on this earth and it hurts me to know that my future children will never get to experience Michael Jackson as we did. R.I.P Michael

0 comments: